White Sauce Macaroni Pasta
- Preparation Time : 5 Min
- Cooking Time : 20 Min
- Total Time : 35 Min
- Macaroni: 1 Cup
- Water: 3 Cups
- Maida: 1Tb Spoon
- Butter: 1 Tb Spoon
- Milk: 1 Cup
- Grated Cheese Cube: ¼ Cup
- Garlic Paste: 2T Sp
- Chopped Onion: 4Tb Spoon
- Chopped Mushroom: 2 Tb Spoon
- Boiled Corn Kernels: 2 Tb Spoon
- Olive Oil: 3 Tb Spoon
- Salt: To Taste
- Italian Seasoning: To Taste
- Take 3 cups water in a pan and bring it to boil. When water starts boiling add macaroni and 1 Tb spoon olive oil. Boil for around 5 minutes. Check if it done 3/4th.
- Strain the macaroni.
- For the white sauce, take 1Tb spoon butter in a pan. When the butter just melts add maida. Put the flame to low and keep stirring for about 1 minute.
- Slowly add milk. Keep stirring. Make sure there are no lumps.
- Continue to cook until it gets thickened. Add grated cheese. Add salt and seasoning according to taste.
- Take olive oil in a pan and heat it up.
- Once the oil is hot add garlic paste. Sauté for a minute till raw smell goes.
- Add chopped onions and sauté till pink.
- Add chopped mushrooms and boiled corn kernels. Saute till mushrooms become soft and are cooked.
- Add the macaroni and cooked vegetables to white sauce. Check salt and add if needed.
- Cook for a minute. The white sauce macaroni pasta is ready.