Sweet Potato & Methi Paratha
- Flour: 1 Cup
- Curd: 2 Tb Spoon
- Water: For Kneading
- Boiled Sweet Potato: 1 Small
- Kasuri Methi: 1 T Spoon
- Chooped Coriander: 1 T Spoon
- Asafoetida/ Hing: ½ Pinch
- Chaat Masala: ½ Pinch
- Salt: To Taste
- Ghee: For Cooking Parathas
- Take flour in a bowl and add curd to it. Mix well. Slowly add just enough water to knead the dough. Cover and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Mash the boiled sweet potato in a separate bowl.
- Add onion, kasuri methi, coriander, hing, chaat masala and salt to the sweet potato. Mix well.
- Make 4 equal balls out of the dough. 5 if you want to make small paratha.
- Take a dough ball and roll out a small circle to take the mixture.
- Take a small portion of the mixture for filling. It should be a little smaller than size of the dough ball.
- Put the small portion taken on the rolled circle. Seal the edges and roll out a paratha with soft hands.
- Put the paratha on a non stick hot tawa. Let the underside cook. Flip. Add 1 tb spoon ghee.
- Let the second underside cook. Flip. Add 1 tb spoon ghee again.
- Serve when both sides are cooked nicely.