Grilled Malai Vegetable Sandwich
- Malai or Mayo
- Grated cucumber
- Finely chopped Capsicum
- Finely chopped onions
- Fine thinly sliced cucumber
- Black pepper
- Coriander leaves ( optional)
- Take a bowl and add grated cucumber, onions, Malai & finely chopped capsicum
- Then add Black pepper & salt
- Mix well and keep aside.
- Now take the bread and place some thin slices of cucumber.
- Now spread the malai mixture and place the sliced cucumber.
- Place another bread and press
- Take a grill pan, grease it and place the sandwich, till it's light brown from both sides.
- Serve hot with ketchup or sauce of your choice. Recipe by: Preschooler Playtym