- Preparation Time : 5 Min
- Cooking Time : 10 Min
- Total Time : 15 Min
- Sweet Ripe Apple : 1
- Plums: 2
- Water: 1 Cup
- Remove apple peel and seeds.
- Cut apple into small peices.
- Remove seeds & peel from plums.
- Cut plum into small pieces.
- Put apple and plum pieces in a pressure cooker. Add water.
- Put the flame from high to medium. Let 1 whistle come. Turn off the stove.
- Let the pressure release on its own. Remove the lid and check if apples are done.
- Puree the cooked apple and plums with a blender.