Besan Cheela Burrito
Every age group love snack and can eat anytime of the day! This Mother’s day #CookforMom and make them feel special. Also,when eating healthy snack, you don’t count on those calories then. We have hand picked this recipe which doesn’t take too much of your time and the dish comes out really tasty. So, we will be writing all the details of ‘BesanCheela Burrito’ especially for your mom. Treat them with good dish and win your mom’s hearth.
- Preparation Time : 21-25 minutes
- Cooking Time : 11-15 minutes
- Taste : Kids Love it
Ingredients for Besan Cheela Burrito
- Gram flour (besan) 1 1/2 cups
- Whole wheat flour (atta) 1 cup + for dusting
- Red chilli flakes dried 1/2 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Oil 2 tablespoons for drizzling
- Fresh coriander leaves chopped - 1 teaspoon
- Romaine lettuce fresh leaves as required
- Rice herbed, ready-made as required
- Baked beans as required
- Salsa For topping
- Sour cream for drizzling
- First, we need a well multi ingredient mixed dough. To make the dough, add Besan and whole wheat flour in a large bowl. Add dried red chilli flakes, salt, turmeric powder and drizzle 2 tsps oil. Add chopped coriander and ¾ cup water and mix well. Mix it well until it gets into a semi-soft dough. Cover with a damp muslin cloth and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Take a small portion of the dough and shape it into a small ball, then slightly flatten it. Sprinkle the worktop with whole wheat flour and place the portion of the dough on it and roll into a thin disc.
- Heat a non-stick tawa, cook the prepared disc for 1-2 minutes on each side. Put a little oil and cook further for 1 minute both the sides. Transfer on a worktop.
- Add a few romaine lettuce leaves, add a portion of the herbed rice and add baked beans on top. Top up with salsa and drizzle sour cream. Fold the sides and roll into a burrito.
- Cut in half and serve with sour cream and salsa to your kids.